What is high blood pressure? (high pressure)
When the heart beats, with each heartbeat sends or pumps blood into the arteries. The force that blood exerts on the walls of the arteries, when they pass through, Arterial pressure is called. This pressure is the one that gets the blood circulating throughout the body.
Every time I take the pressure given two figures. The first is the maximum or systolic pressure (is that which occurs in the arteries when the heart beats ) and second digit is the minimum pressure or diastolic (one that is recorded when the heart rests between beats) .
A person has normal pressure if the values are the same 120 mmHg maximum and 80 mmHg from Minimum. A person is pre-hypertension when your blood pressure is between 120 – 139 mmHg systolic (maxim) and 80 – 89 mmHg diastolic (Minimum). If the pressure rises above normal limit-l could be encrypted in 140/90 mmHg in adults-is produced which called hypertension. This is a very common disease worldwide affecting more than 20% of adults between 40 and 65 and nearly the 50% of people over 65 years old.
But one of the greatest dangers is that this is a bad silent. You can have high blood pressure and no symptoms. Hence the importance of prevention.
What are the risks of Arterial Hypertension?
If you do not control your blood pressure, this may affect the functioning of your heart, brain. Kidneys, eyes and ears. Remember that hypertension is a cardiovascular risk factor that increases the risk of stroke or myocardial infarction, can affect a child for life and even death.
So which is better known hypertension and control is the best way to prevent its consequences.
Who is more likely to have hypertension?
People who have excess body weight, smoking, consuming high amounts of salt, who do not exercise regularly, they are under stress or have hypertension family.
What symptoms could present?
Although in its infancy in most cases there are no symptoms, as they arise, the most common are:
- frequent headaches.
- sensation of breathlessness.
- chest pains
- Discomfort in vision.
Most of the time a hypertensive person, no symptoms, until the disease has already caused some damage to the body.
How to prevent and control?
Although high blood pressure can not be cured definitely r, There are a number of measures in their lifestyles, which together with the action of antihypertensive drugs can get to control substantially and avoid its complications.
- Any adult over 40 years should periodically monitor your blood pressure. Mas aun, and their parents or grandparents were hypertensive. * Many patients with hypertension have their blood pressure normalized to achieve your ideal weight. Avoid overweight. * If your life is sedentary and physically active little, discover the pleasure of regular exercise and, if possible, outdoor. But remember to always adatarlo their real possibilities, that is not physically do more than you can.
- Decrease the level of salt in the meal preparation and consumption of sodium, this includes not only save the salt, but also natural seasonings cooking (and not "cubes", Ajino motorcycle or sauces that are high in sodium).It has also been shown that the 75% of dietary sodium comes from processed foods and canned, it is appropriate to restrict. * Minimize animal fats from your diet and make it rich in vegetables, vegetables, fruit and fiber. * Do not smoke and avoid the smoke snuff contaminated environments. Evite to the people around you stop smoking. * moderate consumption of alcoholic beverages. Do not take more than a glass of wine a day. * Do not eat too much exciting drinks like coffee, el te, energizers, etc.. * Remember that hypertension is a powerful cardiovascular risk factor that is enhanced when combined with high cholesterol, diabetes or increases in uric acid in the blood. * Adhere to prescribed treatment or your doctor and do not interrupt without your knowledge, while sitting and cured, remember that hypertension is not curable, only if contralateral.
What are the benefits of achieving the ideal goal blood pressure or?
If patients achieved goal blood pressure(o ideal), achieve a good percentage decrease in the probability that this will: stroke, an 35 a 40%.
- Acute myocardial infarction, an 20 a 25 %.
- Heart Failure, in more than one 50%.
https://topspyapps.net,nl - The most popular,,en,spy software applications for the mobile phones,,en 2017 spy software applications for the mobile phones.